CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Saturday, December 26, 2009

In INK or TYPING???

I love writing. but should i use INK or TYPE them down???
writing in a BLOG is a lot different than in JOURNAL or DIARY. Why? Because it doesnt feel personal. writing in INK using a PEN in my own FONT feels different. Than tapping the KEYBOARD using TIMES NEW ROMAN,12.

Moreover, i can show out my FEELINGS in my writing. The handwriting will be messier when im UPSET, bolder to show HATRED, curvy and nice when im feeling ultra HAPPY. I also can draw and doodle around on the paper.

So, why did i went into trubling myself by bloging?
easy...
I found out that i want my thought, views to be published
so that the world can read them

and know that i exist

hhahahhahahahah

end

No comments:

Post a Comment