CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is it just a bluff or money really comes that easy nowadays

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PELUANG MENAMBAHKAN PENDAPATAN DARI RUMAH SEBAGAI JURUDATA MEMPROSES DATA PENGIKLANAN (RM300.00 - RM800.00 SEMINGGU)

Salam sejahtera!

Menjelang tahun baru 2010 ini, kami menawarkan pendapatan tambahan kepada seberapa banyak individu yang berminat untuk menambahkan pendapatan dari rumah sebagai

Jurudata Memproses Pengiklanan (Home Based Ads Data Entry )
-----------------------------------------(contoh iklan)

Once I opened any web page I was often bombarded with these kind of advertising saying that I could be a millionaire within days by just a flick of my finger or just typing something or trying something on. It was extremely tempting for a full time student like me who had no stable job income. Maybe even for a normal paid worker, this advert might look interesting because people wanted to earn more money. They wanted to buy a new car, some new clothes, a new house or to provide better education for their children. As for me I just like piling more money. Maybe if I join in any of this fast money making job I could earn more money.

But,

here comes the big interrupting word because however tempted I am something still smell fishy because the reality is money is not that easy to make. If they is really a way to earn money that easily why am I spending almost my whole life studying my butt's off and cracking my head cramming those information the teachers and lecturer gave me? Honestly, I have been tricked before and got my RM550 swipe away from me because of one of these skim. Today is a brand new era and people are not as dumb as before so even the swindler, liars and con man have to be even smarter. So, they come up with this brilliant plan of easy job offer with huge pay. They decorated an empty room to look like professional office, some genuine looking paper works, two smiling secretaries, maybe if they are IT capable come up with this convincing web page with some witnesses citing up their comments of success. If I have not been tricked before, I would actually believe all of that but being tricked had it pro's. It made me think twice. So, I think again and look at the advert with its web page and successful case's comments. It suddenly struck me that if I had the right IT skill I can come up with this web page too. Just come up with convincing lines, some pictures of people I don't know of which I can scooped up in Facebook and put some dialogues, some data of estimated successful rates since some people believe in scientific facts and some bold letters to highlight the rewards.

On the second thought maybe these type of advert and easy job offer might be a true easy money making skim..
.but..not for you but the con men themselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment