CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It is all about realizing a DREAM

I look up the dictionary and found the meaning of dream (other than the one which occurs during sleep) which means a long-held ambition or wish. I don't think I have been holding my dream that long yet but it is a budding dream. It is still small and unnoticed but it is growing.

okay, just for a precaution afterward might sound a bit mushy but please bear with it.

Well, my point here is that rather than having no dream at all I am very grateful to have my dream.

it might seem an impossible dream right now
it is still a hazy and blurry dream
sometime I don't know if this dream is good or not
i don't even know what I suppose to do next

But

I know that one day my dream will come true
it doesn't matter how many times it takes to make it come true
and I don't care what kind of remarks people say to me

because I know my dream however trivial or small will come true

the end of mushy talk


No comments:

Post a Comment