CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A wakeup call

Have you ever experienced your wake up call? No, I don't mean your alarm clock.

It is the call that tell you to stop lazing about and doing nothing. That tell you that you have a life to live and you had to shake yourself awake from any fantasies you have been living in.

I experienced my wake up call a couple of years ago. Well, maybe it is not a wake up call but a rude and hard shake to awake me from my laziness. It was like fate had slap me hard on the face and said "Wake up you lazy brat! You had a life you had to manage. Stop being such a wimp" (Well I guess that is what my wake up call said....hihihi)

but it had really awaken me and open my eyes. I turn out to be a better person...(I hope). Well, I might get lost again in the future and end up lulling my self into some kind of fantasies so I might need another wake up call again. This time fate had to slap me harder to wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment