CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Even cats can act in Korea drama

Last night while waiting for my plain beef burger which cost me only RM2 compare to Khaleel's, I heard a cat meowing. Well that is nothing interesting isn't it. No, the cat meowing is not what I want to talk about.

But, it kept me from boredom so I watched out for the cat which turn out to be a beautiful female white cat. It kept meowing for a while so I wonder what is wrong with it and what it is meowing about.

Then, from a far I saw a gray male cat coming towards me and the cat. Well, the mystery is resolved. The white cat is calling for its lover. It is a booty call..LOL.

Usually, the male cat will pursue the female cat while the female cat will ignore the male (although it really likes the attention the male gives). But this particular white female cat is the one pursuing the gray male cat while it runs away.

This particular scene remind me of some scenes in Korean movie (since I have been watching a lot) when the women shamelessly pursue a man although the man is already in relationship.

Maybe this two similar scenes, wanted to convey to us human that we are not much different from the lesser species.

No comments:

Post a Comment