CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Why do you go to school?

If someone ask you this question. What will you answer?

Someone will say that their parents told them to go or because everyone go to school. I might answer that because my brother and sister went to school so I should go to.

If someone ask me years ago the reason I went to school I dont think I can give any answer. I will just lift my shoulder and answer dont know.

But now, if you ask me that question I have the answer. Not because I want to get a degree or good CGPA or because I want to be smart. It is because I want to change myself to be better.

Since my primary school days until now in university I have change a  lot. Some people noticed the change but some do not but I know myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment