CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I don't know why but I felt really energized TODAY!

Maybe because of my good sleep last night or maybe because I went to work yesterday and will go again tomorrow which means money is coming into my pocket.
Or maybe because my sister gave me a call yesterday and said she will conform the ticket to New Zealand today. The date is 22 July untill 11 August so if there is nothing forbidding me from going at these dates I will go to New Zealand this July.

Can't wait to go there. It will be around winter at that time so no sightseeing between the mountains this time. Maybe we will go skiing or just playing around in the snow.

Also can't wait to take pictures of all the beauties there..But first I had to master my Nikon D3100. I don't want to rely on auto and guide mode only.

I have been babbling a lot, right. So, I better stop my self here. Till next time. Adieu.

2 comments: