CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Monday, January 24, 2011

I hate it when these syndromes strike

What I meant by 'these syndromes' is not the disease like syndrome. Don't worry I am not harboring any secret illness or what not. I am healthy as a bull...LOL

It is just the syndrome for the students typical illness...which is 'lazy to finish and hand in assignment' illness. I don't know the probable cause for this illness but it often occurred to students like me. I don't want to point finger and say this might happen to student like you because I don't know what type of student are you.

But, if you happen to face these syndromes especially when the assignment due date is near..er... like tomorrow then you might be the same type of student like me:

Syndrome 1: You had no mood to finish the assignment even if you had all the ideas and points in your head.

Syndrome 2: You tend to do other things except your assignment and these chores you tend to do are the one that you usually feel too lazy to do like folding your laundry or sweeping the room or...yada yada yada..you get the idea, right.

Syndrome 3: Even when you finish all of the boring chores you still try to look for other things to do such as what I am doing now..blogging.

Syndrome 4: You know that the due date is near so you can't just sit still and was kept reminded that you haven't finish your assignment yet. The result: You can't sleep well. If you didn't finish the assignment then tomorrow you will have a walking panda in class.

Syndrome 5: When you had experience all of these syndromes you will feel guilty and restless. You start thinking about your dwindling CGPA and also the ear piercing scolding you might get later at home. Then, with a shiver and a sigh you will try to summon all of the courage and determination and with another loud sigh start taking out the paper to start the assignment.

After studying for three years I still haven't found the cure for these illness or the syndrome. After I finish my assignment for this particular time, the syndrome will vanish and I will began to relax but then the syndrome will appear again when the next assignment is given

Sigh again....

2 comments:

  1. whoaaaaa easy nani. i feel these allllll the time. i've just started typing down the test though, after many hours of procrastinating that consists of dinner, nap, snippet of movie, and facebook. he he. be coooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just get another partner in crime

    ReplyDelete