CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A new camera, A new spirit

Recently, I finally manage to gather my courage to buy a DSLR Nikon D3100. huhuhu...after this I can only eat rice and fried egg everyday for lunch. Regardless of the decreasing amount of money in my wallet, I am still happy because I get my dream camera.

Although I am a total beginner in photography area but it doesn't mean that I can't have a camera. Yes, I might not know much about the terms or pronunciation and might get it wrong but it's okay, right. Beginners always and always makes mistakes. So, I'll learn more about it.

I am a practical person which means I am not good with theories and facts. I learn fast by working hands on. So, as a beginner in photography I need to have the DSLR camera in my hands for me to play with. Only then I can learn.

So, after this I was planning to go touring around Kelantan taking pictures of everything magical there. It is going to be a lot of fun. Jaa mata.

No comments:

Post a Comment