CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Declaring my LOVE to JAPANESE

If you love someone, how do you declare your love to your loved one?
shout or scream your declaration of love?
I don't know about you but I'' declare it by writing about it

I LOVE JAPANESE.....language


No, its not a person but the Japanese language


My lecturer had once said if I really want to learn any language and become fluent in it I had live with the language.

NO it doesn't mean that I have to carry with me my language books with me 24/7. It mean that I have to use the language not only in class when I'm studying but also through my everyday life.

''You have to speak in it, listen to it, write in it, read about it and at the end of the day if you also dream in it then you have become a fluent user of the language'' my lecturer said.

Usually people will try to remember what they are dreaming about but I am not so sure they ever try to remember what language their dream is.

If I remember correctly most of my dream is in Malay, my mother tongue but once in a while it could occur in English but I have never experience a dream in Japanese.

Another person said that "you have to eat the food the country of the language you are learning''
for example if I want to be fluent in English I have to eat the English food such chicken chop, burger and other Western food. Well if it is true Malaysian people have been eating these Western food for ages so Malaysian English should be at a very high level ,right? I don't know.

Maybe it means that I had to try to understand the culture of Japanese people through their food such as takoyaki, sushi and tea. Learning and living in the language may help me improve my language. I think soooooo......

1 comment: