CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Friday, October 8, 2010

A view from the hooting owl

I live at night cause my days are gone in slumber.
As a lay awake during the dark I become the witness and watcher over things the day will look over,

I saw the moon yawning in the sky sometime hiding herself between the cloud if she notice I was watching,
I saw the house rat going rampage about fighting about the last piece of crumbs,
I saw the last minute bird who is lost finding a place to sleep

I feel the air turning cold covering the earth with a dewy blanket,
I feel the chill freeze of silence
I feel the presence of nothingness

I heard the echoes of chirping cricket getting lost in a battle of sound
I heard the wind lazy blows through the creasing leaves
I heard the deafening emptiness broken once in a while by the nervous steps of hungry squirrel

so please forgive this hooting owl if its view is not perfect for even it watches over the night it overlook the day

No comments:

Post a Comment