CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Thursday, October 14, 2010

One silly mistake and the world could turn around you

I tried my hardest to be just and fair but maybe I tend to look over something. As I went through my everyday life, I notice changes and things. I look upon those changes from my point if view.

There was one incident which had puzzled me so deeply. I am amaze about how the world can turn away from someone because of one or two mistakes. It strikes me that the life I live in is in very shaky and precariously balancing. If one day I did something stupid there is a possibility that that safe world would be crushed. People turning their back upon other people, judging others as they like and etc.

It may not be my place to say this is wrong or right because people operate in different ways. The things I see as right might seems wrong in their eyes and the thing I believe to be wrong is right for them.

I am merely pointing out how I see the world. I tried my hardest to be fair and kind not because I was born kind but because I know how much it hurt and I do not want anyone I consider as loved one to feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment