CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Friday, October 1, 2010

A tainted writings

I have said before that your writing is your own world where you can write everything you want...but.. I am sorry I need to warn you that not all of the writing is good

I am not talking about the grammar or word structure but the messages it bring.

Just like not all of the things are good, some things are bad too.

Some writings can motivate you, make you feel warm inside, make you laugh, make you remember about your loved one, make you want to learn about yourself more, inspire you to do things and also to give you courage.

Those are what good writings can bring to you...but,

There are some who writes intending to hurt someone, to humiliate, to breed hatred, to infest the readers thought with prejudice, doubt and malice so that the reader will take side with the writer no matter who is at fault.

Here writing and words are used to start a war and I am disgust with it.

I love writing and reading others works but I warn you that some writing can bring nothing but misery to the readers

So, stop misusing the words for your own selfish pride.

1 comment: