CapTuRinG Da LiFe In WoRdS...

they said words are stronger than the sword
are gentler than the breeze
are the balm to frozen heart

so they said...
but I SAID that my words are my treasure

Friday, October 8, 2010

Siapa yang makan pedas dia yang terasa

Something my lecturer said in class triggered this malay saying in my mind. She said that the writers who wrote any books will state that anything he wrote in the book is fiction and have no connection with the leaving or the dead and if it did it will be a coincidence.

I have never understand or take any notice of such things before but lately I began to understand why the writers wrote all that.

It is because the reader especially in the writer social circle might felt that the story or the mocking comments in the book is about them and began criticizing the author although it might or might not be about them.

the reader merely read a story and decide for themselves that the story is about them and sue the writer

the funny things I realize about this saying is that if the someone is one who usually and like spicy things didn't that someone can no longer feel the spiciness (only if he consume a whole bowl of spices)

so I am going to state clearly here that any of my written works or writings is not related to anyone alive or dead and if there is it is only a mere coincidence. I am not afraid of criticizes or even if people want to ban my writings.

criticize me all you want, disagree with me, contradict my views, comment on my mistakes, let me see your point of argument for by doing that only can I improve.

2 comments:

  1. Nani, nani, dr Agnes jugakla yg ckp after dia lecture pasal "writings that are non-relation to those alive or dead", every written piece sbnarnya related with real life situation.

    Bila ko tulis pasal mana2 orang yg provoke ideas ke, yg jenis menghasut ke, mesti ada context kan? mesti ur writing is derived from mana2 event kan? kalau x, mcm mana ko boleh tahu ttg existence of such writers? Mana mungkin benda2 tu x related dgn real people

    ReplyDelete
  2. whether if it is related or not to any people or occasion only I would know. even if u ask Shakespeare the same question he might or might not tell you what his writing is truly about. by the way thank you for commenting. not many are doing so.

    ReplyDelete